Hi Miss T,
Our loving and generous cousin has opened her home to dog-sit for me this week. Today she sent me this adorable picture and I CANNOT get over it.
Is this not the childhood dream captured in a photograph? Adorable child. In a lovely dress. On a sun-shiny day. With a cute little dog on a leash.
I am beyond tickled that she shared this gem with me. Makes me remember my childhood a little. Amazing that she is creating these perfect moments for her children that they will long remember, and the stress and work of dog-sitting will be her memory alone to hopefully let slowly fade away. ;)
A big thank you to a Mom who made moments like this one for me growing up.
A big thank you to this Mom who is taking care of my little Nellie.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Happy Anniversary Miss T and Big D!
I remember your fabulous wedding, 7 years ago :).
1. Nails done together, massage for you, and watching your hair and make-up become a masterpiece
2. Salt Lake Temple = lovely
3. Big D + Miss T = HOT couple, married at...4:20 pm. Great timing!
4. Red as accent color.
5. Dinner, dancing, and good toasts. :)
6. A couple united together for eternity who compliments each other well
So happy you have led the way with a wonderful marriage. Here is to another 7 years for you and Big D!