I love making To Do lists. I used to do it all the time. Now it is pretty much survival mode. Whatever happens during the day, I just call it good. For the fun of it, I will make a To Do list for today.
To Do #1 (what I must do, or absolutely will do today)
- Take Troy to school
- Make sure 2 out of the 3 boys get dressed today and brush their teeth.
- Take shower, it's been a couple of days!
- Get dressed
- Host babysitting co-op
- Do enough dishes to start the dishwasher
- Feed everyone breakfast and lunch, (we'll see about snacks) and find something for dinner
- Read books to the boys
- Change diapers, wipe bums
- Pick T Bear up from the bus stop (I forgot on Wednesday)
- Listen to the Frozen soundtrack 99 times
- Put Little Grizzly down for a nap or two
- Go bra shopping tonight (actually I am looking forward to this one!)
- Kiss all of my boys and tell them that I love them
To Do #2 (what I would like to get done in addition to the must dos)
- Clean the kitchen
- Pick up the house
- Make my bed
- Do my hair and make up
- Make some phones calls
- Email people about Primary and Cubscouts
- Call KK and Mom
- Write Big D an email to tell him that I love him
- Play board games with my boys
- Take the boys out for a walk or to ride bikes
- Read my scriptures
- Listen to music other than the Frozen soundtrack
- Email pictures to people that I have been needing to for awhile
- Write a blog (we'll see if I publish this today or if I get interrupted)
- Put Cub down for a nap
- Do 1-on-1 reading with T Bear
- Play with my baby
To Do #3 (what I would get done if I had awesome magical powers)
- Clean my whole house
- Call, email, text a sweet note to my family and friends who I don't see or talk to very often and tell them how lovely they are and how much I miss them
- Make some cookies
- Come give Jane kisses
- etc.... I'm afraid if I list more, I'll get overwhelmed with how much I don't do, so let's stop here.
Well, I think that gives you a pretty go idea of how my day will be going.
Hope I get to talk to you today! Good luck on your own To Do list today. Give that Jane a kiss for me!