Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Miss T,

We played some wicked tomato ball today. Be excited for amazing pictures to come. :)
Perfect Condition

So, in other news, I'm not with you this Thanksgiving. I'm not grateful for that. BUT I am grateful that you are my sister. And today when Mr. P and I were talking about some of our personal successes (and failures) in life, I thought of this blog.

I feel like this blog is an accomplishment that I love (that's the success). I only do a moderate job at contributing (that's kinda the failure), but truly it is something that I love to be a part of, and I love to look back at and read. As I look back and read, I can't help but be grateful for the good memories, funny stories, hilarious pictures, classic moments, horrible experiences with good endings, and so much more. What a way to be thankful.

What have you been thankful for in your heart today?

Love, KK

No comments:

Post a Comment