Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Parenting Territory


We have entered new parenting territory around here.

I NEVER imagined having to say to Troy's little girl playmate's mother "If your daughter says she saw Troy's private parts, well... she did."

Apparently Troy revealed himself to his little girl playmate and then giggled when he told me about it.

What do you do?

I have no idea.  This is all new to me.

It makes my hair want to stand up all crazy just like Cub's in this picture.  My boys drive me crazy but I do love them so much.

-Miss T

3 comments:

  1. Can't help you here...never had that experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this post just made me laugh...I love the picture and the story. Too funny! Boys will be boys. Congrats on baby boy #3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. i can't help with that either! haha! you got it though Miss T, you totally got it. i'm not worried a bit about you in new parenting territory.

    ReplyDelete