Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You Know You're a Boy Mama When... (part 1)


Dear KK,

You know you're a BOY Mama when...

Your life revolves around pee and poop.

Case in point:

T Bear draws himself and his stools in his church primary picture.

Cub brags about the size of his accomplishments in the toilet.

The only way I can get the boys to help me with Little Grizzly is to tell them that his stinky diapers will explode on them if they don't put them in the garbage in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1!

Cub tells me he likes to pee fight with T Bear.  My reaction: WHAT!!!! Big D's reaction: lots of suppressed chuckling.

I could probably go on, but I know I shouldn't.  I am sure Miga is not even reading this anymore because it is so disgusting.

But this is life right now.

I am a mother of boys.

-Miss T

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I love your boys, but I am so grateful I am not hearing all of that. You indeed are a mother of boys, and a fabulous one at that! Thank goodness we get at least 1 women's event a year, right? Hooray Celebrate Women's Fitness! Www.celebratewomensfitness.weebly.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this post made me laugh! Your boys are so handsome! Keep those fun stories comin'!

    ReplyDelete