Thursday, August 1, 2013

Best High School Reunion Ever

Dear KK-

I don't know if you will choose to go to your 10 yr high school reunion or not.  When mine came, I choose not to go.  I was extremely pregnant, and just really not in the "mood."

Well, this week I got to have the best high school reunion ever.  I had a lot of great friends in high school.  I had a lot of best friends, but there was one group of friends that are dear to my heart. 



It has been over 10 years since we all have been together in one place.  We had a great time laughing and talking over pizza for a girl's night.  And the next night we had a family picnic with some other friends from high school too.  Between the six of us we have: 6 husbands, 14 kids, and live in 4 different states (including Hawaii!).



I think Andi's comment sums it up the best, "Some friends just feel like home."

Love these girls!  I know you do to.

-Miss T

1 comment:

  1. I do love them! And seriously, you all do not look 10 years older at all!!! It is incredible. You are all so beautiful. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching you giggle and remember good times. I bet it was a hoot!

    ReplyDelete