Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Real Conversation

KK-

Here is a real conversation I had with Big D a few days ago:

Big D: "Hey, did you know that they came out with an app for Pinterest the other day?"

Me: "Already using it."

Big D: "Of course you are.  Is that all you do?"  In concurrence with a major eye roll in my direction.

It comes to no one's surprise that I love Pinterest.  And to my credit I have actually used, or made things from Pinterest.  

I have used several of the fitness workouts that I have pinned during my Stroller Strides classes.  300 Abs is by far my favorite, but the Tank Top Arms came in a close second.

There have been some yummy recipes that my whole family (including Big D) have enjoyed.  Check these one out on my recipe board: Hawaiian Baked Ham & Swiss Sandwiches, Corn on the cob in the oven, Penne Rosa

Another reason why I love Pinterest is because I can see what interests my friends have whether they be fleeting or long lasting.

Examples:
-One friend is pinning ideas for a Theater room, I know she is dreaming about a house they will buy soon.
-One friend always pins very vintage clothing
-One friend must be the Primary Music Leader because she is always pinning for primary music ideas
-I can tell when another friend is letting her daughter help pin because there are many pins of whales and horses.
-One friend was on a total dessert kick and pinned a hundred delicious looking desserts.
-One friend is getting ready for school to start because I am watching her pin lots of ideas for her classroom.
-One time I even emailed a friend to ask her if she was pregnant because she was pinning maternity clothes.  I don't recommend doing this because it turns out she was NOT pregnant (we were close enough friends that I did not offend her though).  

Oh, the fun I have on Pinterest!

BTW - you wanted to know how to wear your scarves.  Check out my pin 40 Ways to Tie a Scarf.

Happy Pinning!
-Miss T

*And I love pinning on my ipad now thanks to that new app!

2 comments:

  1. you're hilarious, tenley. you NAILED all the reasons i love pinterest, too. i love those recipes you suggested. i've done the corn, but will have to try the others!
    oh and the ipad makes pinning even more fun and easy! ah!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your "Yes, Please" board because it helps me with gift giving ideas. Thanks for always making my shopping easier.

    ReplyDelete