Sunday, November 18, 2012

I went to the library.

Dear Miss T,

Thank you for understanding my weird "friend-less" state of being right now. Of course it isn't true that I don't have any friends, but as you related to me on the phone yesterday, this newly married working full time phase while my husband is still in school feels like I don't have friends

So what did I do? I went to the library. The Provo Library. And got a new library card. I wish I could have gone to the Library! but that is special to our Boise libraries I suppose. :) look at the gems I checked out.

Yes that first DVD says "I hate exercise. I love to tap!" I have a tile kitchen floor. I just may try to pick up some tap dancing. :) Do you also see Pillow Talk in there? Gotta have me a good old Doris Day flick. And you can also see I also am going to do some reading, but at this point I would gladly take some reading recommendations. I just picked these randomly off the shelf. That can be scary sometimes. So I will have to let you know if any of them turn out to be winners.

So glad to have the library as my convenient always available friend who can keep me some company right now. :)

Love, miss i love books again

1 comment: