Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Today I am thankful that I know I have a Heavenly Father to give thanks to for the blessings in my life.

I am thankful for old home movies and pictures.

I am thankful for heat, and all sources of it: fireplaces, microwaves, space heaters, ovens, Mr. P, stoves, etc.

I am thankful for family- the Cutler family, the Chatterton family, my ward families, my work family, my friends who are family, etc.

I am thankful for words: books, libraries, letters, journals, blogs, anything and everything that aids my memory and reminds me...of more things to be grateful for.

I would love to read a really long list of the little things people have thought of today to be grateful for. Wouldn't you?

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Miss T!

No comments:

Post a Comment