Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nice Job on the Father's Day Gift

Hey Miss T,

I know this is a week and a half late, but I just wanted you to know, Dad loved his Father's Day gift.


You did a splendid job picking it out. He kept saying "Who would not want to be a Father when they look at this picture?" I guess we are pretty awesome kids?

Now I know we always blame Dad's silver white hair on heredity, but truth be told we each have given him a share of those hairs. But I am so glad he can look at our faces and say he is glad to be our Father. Thanks for picking out such a great gift! (And thank you especially for not using a picture from the most recent wedding photos for a sibling...no one should have to be pregnant in a picture that is going to hang on your parents' wall forever, don't you think?)

Love,
Kk

No comments:

Post a Comment