Thursday, November 11, 2010

More than just a bad hair day...

KK-


I don't know why this picture was ever taken or why it has not been deleted, but I found it fitting for this post.  


This week has been more than just a bad hair day.  Dealing this post-partum emotions, a newborn, and a 2 yr old already seemed overwhelming enough, but I got a nasty cold this week.  


I had to call for reinforcement.  Miga came to rescue me for a few days.  Don't we have the best mom EVER!


So if you (or anyone else who is reading this) has tried to call or email me and I have not responded, please forgive me.  I have been busy sleeping, crying, chasing T Bear, crying and taking drugs.  Not exactly in the mood for talking.  Hopefully I will be better next week and will be able to talk to everyone pleasantly.


-Miss T

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your behavior. I think you made wise choices: 1 Miga is the best and most helpful reinforcement ever and 2 following her advice "when you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" is a good thing to live by. :D what a crazy picture! Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got just the mom to help get you through this transition/hormotion/cold overload! Hope you're feeling much better and SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO good to see you on my doorstep this afternoon. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete