Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sorry Costco

Dear Costco,


I am so sorry about our visit to your store today. We just came by to get some oatmeal, spinach, formula and pajamas. The pajamas were the problem.


First of all, if you had size 4T pajamas easily available the whole process would have been faster. While I started digging though the stacks, my 11 month old baby started pulling off pajamas by the fistfuls. Then my 3 yr old started digging through the piles. I asked him what he was doing. He said, "Looking for my size." I asked, "What is your size?" He answered, "BIG."


After I messed up 3/4 of your boys' pajamas, I realized that my boys had dumped even more on the floor. I picked them up and moved their grabby hands away from the pajamas. As I was doing so, I knocked off 3 more piles of pajamas. My 3 yr old yelled, "That was your fault mommy!"


I know, it was my fault. By the time I stuffed all of the pajamas back on the table, I noticed that several people were staring. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and pushed my screaming and whining boys away from the clothes while shoving a mini tube of toothpaste into my baby's hand (he loves to chew on them).


My apologies Costco and to whomever had to reorganize them tonight.


-Miss T

T Bear wearing his new pajamas OVER his clothes today.

3 comments:

  1. Is he sleeping on the stairs?? Hahaha! Oh how fun it is to sleep in new places as a kid.

    And...I think Costco will forgive you and your boys...how could they not? They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we are not the only ones that leave with people staring at us. The other day we went to Costco and decided to get some dinner after we were done shopping. Well we got pizza and ice cream for dessert (first mistake: buying them both at the same time). Emma only wanted to eat the ice cream and we told her she had to eat some of her pizza first. She started screaming, and I'm talking about top of her lungs the whole store could hear it kind of screaming. We packed up our dinner as fast as we could and walked out with Emma still screaming and crying. Needless to say we got quite a few stares with that one. I'd take pulling clothes off the shelf any day to that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can pictures it Jenny. We have had some screams over ice cream at Costco as well. It is so tempting to get it every time, but it is not always worth the tantrums that follow.

    ReplyDelete