Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's General Conference time!

Hey Miss T,

It's my favorite semi-annual time of year again. You guessed it. It's General Conference time. And I am at home in Boise to enjoy it!

We watched the first two sessions with Mr. P's family, and will watch the next two with Miga and Poppa. I just can't express how much I love hearing from living prophets and apostles-people who get help directly from God for all of us to not only have better lives with each other, but especially to prepare and make the most of the time we have here on earth. Plus the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is UH-MAAAAZZZZZ-ING.



For anyone who hasn't yet checked it out, it's easy-peasy, and 100% worth your time!

Click here to access General Conference online.

What's your favorite talk been so far? I'd love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment