Tuesday, December 21, 2010



I have been anxiously waiting for the time we can get together to watch White Christmas this season.  Unfortunately, the viewing is being put on hold for now.

Baby Cub is in the Seattle Children's Hospital wtih RSV.  It was very scary at first, but he is doing better and will be moved from the ICU today.  We will still be in the hospital for a few days.

I am still praying for a Christmas miracle.  Regardless, we WILL get together and watch White Christmas, even if it is techinically after the Christmas season.

Please take care of my T Bear in Boise.

-Miss T


  1. Reminds me of about 28 years ago when I walked the floor much of the night with a little girl in my arms inconsolable at first, and then limp and listless from the unabating fever. I remember pleading to take the sickness from her--even if it meant that it would be mine. Lessons of parenthood-the essence of unconditional love.

  2. We will be praying for Carson and your family! hang in there Mama!!
    We love you!

  3. OH NO!!! I just read your post :( I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet boy! We'll keep him and your family in our prayers...that is SCARY!! Sending our love your way...