Friday, February 18, 2011

Yeriod

KK -


I know you hate your period as much as I do, perhaps even more right now.  I was watching a show on Hulu and a girl said this:


"I am on this new birth control pill and it slows down your cycle so much that my time of the month only comes, like, only once every 12 months.  Seriously, I feel like I'm about to get my YEARIOD."


I did a huge LOL.  Then I chuckled thinking about it all day.  Then I laughed again when I told Big D (who didn't think it was as funny as I did).  And now I am giggling as I write this to you.  


Yeariod - just say it, it's funny.  And wouldn't it be great?  Well, the girl then goes on to have the WORST period ever because she only has it once a year.  I don't know if that would be so hot.


Well, here's to the YEARIOD!


love,
-Miss T

1 comment:

  1. hmmm I guess that means I have a zeriod? Thanks to Mirena I haven't dealt wit that inconvenience for 3 years!
    I have a feeling that Tyler would respond that same way big D did.

    ReplyDelete