Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Knives

Hi Miss T,

So. We got new knives. I guess I've always been told that dull knives are more dangerous than sharp ones, but at this point in my life, my experience would cause me to disagree.

Our new knives are very very sharp. I have King and Queen Chatterton on my fingers to prove it.


I have been completely banned from the knives for 1 week with the possibility of a ban extension. We shall see.

Love, little cut fingers KK

PS: Originally we kept ourselves awake during Sunday school by drawing the little faces on my fingers. It's better to be awake and entertained than asleep, right?


It was Paul's clever idea to make them royalty later. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Kalleney-poo! Be careful! There are a few things I love about this post though, despite it being about cut fingers:
    1. Your wedding ring--it's gorgeous!
    2. That you are wearing a sleeper.
    3. And that you and Paul are so cute together. And hilarious. Haha, love you!

    ReplyDelete