Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I heart Costco


Hey Miss T,

After hearing what you were eating at dinner, and already having a plan to visit Costco in the works, I decided to take your advice and get some orange raviolis. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. I guess the Orem Costco doesn't believe in squash and ravioli? Lame. Or maybe everybody else just got there before I did. I'm going to hope it's that one.

But, I did get some pleasant Costco staples, while avoiding many of my favorites. I skipped the raisins this month, as well as the gyoza. Of course I didn't get any muffins, because those can't even be considered a staple, just a favorite. We passed on those delicious frozen pizzas, and I didn't get another favorite, the chocolate milk.

I did get lettuce, eggs, and carrots however so we can have more salad. YUM.

Any other Costco recommendations? I'd love to have them. What are your favorites?

Love, Aunty KK

1 comment:

  1. lame, the butternut squash ravioli is delicious. my boys ate a ton of it. we also like the yakisoba and giyoza from costco. really - everything is good there!

    ReplyDelete