Monday, October 11, 2010

Here's to a MOMMY Shower!


A sweet friend offered to throw a baby shower.  For many reasons (some worthwhile and some not), I declined any kind of baby shower.  So then she offered a "Girls Night Out" instead.  I immediately accepted that kind of plan to celebrate this pregnancy.


Last week I went out with a couple of sweet friends to B&O Expresso for dessert.  I ordered cheesecake with chocolate sauce and raspberry topping.  It was beyond delicious.  I didn't even want to wait for this picture to be taken, I wanted to be EATING!


Then these nice friends surprised me with gifts for Mommy, not the baby.  Maybe that sounds selfish, but I think it was the best "baby shower" ever!  I loved it.  They treated me to a great night.


Occasionally I miss having roommates around, so it was great to catch up on some much needed girl talk and giggles.   Girls just need to be together sometimes with out BOYS.  Although I love my boys very much, it was nice not to have them hanging all over me for a night.  


Thank you Ladies!


KK- isn't fun that you know so many of this girls now?  


-Miss T

1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes! I love that I know them! Those faces are familiar and make me happy. I'm so glad they did that for you...filling in the gaps of a faraway sister. :D

    ReplyDelete